Welcome to Fashion Bastralaya. This website is owned and operated by
Fashion Bastralaya . If you continue to browse and use this website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and conditions. We have the right to reassess or review these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion. Each purchase made through the services of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions.
The term ‘ Fashion Bastralaya ’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- You (The User) are therefore advised to read carefully these terms and conditions every time you use the Fashion
We have made every effort to display the
colourof our products that appear on the site as accurately as possible. However, as the actual coloursyou see will depend on your monitor, we cannot guarantee that your monitor’s display of a colour will be accurate.
- The User certifies that he/she is at least 18 (eighteen) years of age or has the consent of a parent or legal guardian.
- The website is specifically designed and protected by copyright. Imitation in any form is strictly forbidden. Fashion Bastralaya holds all social media posted by the company on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest and Instagram under its copyright act. Action must be taken as per the jurisdiction of Supreme Court of India for any kind of plagiarism.
- Fashion Bastralaya will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on Fashion Bastralaya. This without limitation includes loss of revenue or data resulting from delays, non-deliveries, missed deliveries, or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/omission of the vendor. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, negligence, defect, deletion, error, omission, interruption, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, or under any other cause of action.
- Fashion Bastralaya will take “Full Responsibility” of your Order if the Order has been shipped to any of the major cities, where we used “Private Courier Companies” (eg. Blue Dart, First Flight, Pafex, DHL etc.) to ship your order.
- The prices and availability of products are subject to change without prior notice at the sole discretion of Fashion Bastralaya.
- Request for cancellations of orders once placed on Fashion Bastralaya shall not be entertained.
- Fashion Bastralaya reserves the right to refuse or cancel any order placed for a product that is listed at an incorrect price or for any other reason. This shall be regardless of whether the order has been confirmed and/or payment been received. The payment shall be refunded and the User shall be informed of the same.
- If a non-delivery or late delivery occurs due to a mistake by the User (i.e. wrong or incomplete name or address or recipient not available) any extra cost spent by Weaved by Rainbow for re-delivery shall be claimed from the User placing the order.
- The User agrees to give accurate, authentic and true information.
Fashion Bastralaya reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by the User at any point of time. If any such User details are found not to be true wholly or partly,
Fashion Bastralaya has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar the User from using the services of
Fashion Bastralaya without prior intimation whatsoever.
- Fashion Bastralaya will not be liable for any type or kind of credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to ‘prove otherwise’ shall be exclusively on the user. The User must exclusively use his/her own card on the site.
- Fashion Bastralaya shall not entertain any complaints after 07 days, once the order is delivered.
- This agreement shall be construed in accordance with the applicable laws of INDIA. The Courts at Ranchi shall have exclusive jurisdiction in any proceedings arising out of this agreement.